It’s that time of the year again! It’s October, and we’re getting closer to Halloween. So celebrate with a spooky-themed wedding! Here are some ideas from our experts on what you can do for your florist, decorator, cake baker, photographer, videographer, and more.
Forget the old cliche of white dresses and cakes with pink frosting; we’re talking about a spooky wedding! This year’s hottest trend is taking your favorite horror movie and turning it into an event. You can have anything from a zombie prom to a haunted cocktail hour. We’ve gathered some inspiration for anyone looking to make their day extra creepy or even throw an all-night party where you don’t want your guests to leave.
Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful, time-consuming tasks that couples undertake. It is not uncommon for people to go into debt to make their day perfect and end up with a mountain of bills on top of an already financially strained relationship. However, with so many things going wrong in the world today – from natural disasters to school shootings – it’s important to have some fun while planning your nuptials! In this blog post, we’ll explore how you can add some spooky elements to your wedding without having nightmares about costs.
Weddings are expensive, but it doesn’t have to break the bank! Check out these four easy Halloween wedding ideas that will make your big day spooky and fun.
1) Hire a witch or wizard for entertainment (some dress up as them too!)
2) Use black tablecloths instead of white cloths for dinner tables
3) Serve food on black plates rather than traditional ones like white or silverware- some people might think that’s gross, it’s not if you’re doing this theme right!
4) Get creative with decorations by using items people associate with witches and wizards: skulls, bats, spiders, skeletons, etc. You can also use things like candy corn or spider webs for table decor.
There are so many great ideas out there for how you can take your love of Halloween and turn it into something special for all of your friends, family, partners in crime (for life) who will be joining in on this most important celebration with you.
Let’s Get Started!
1. Mood & Theme
What better way to celebrate Halloween than by getting married? Check out this post for great ideas on how to make your wedding spooky. A spooky wedding is a perfect way to celebrate one of your favorite holidays!
If you’re planning your wedding for this Halloween season, then you might be looking to incorporate some spooky elements into the event. Here are five ideas that will help make your party a bit eerier.
1) Have an all-black color scheme (with white accents like table cloths and flowers). Black can symbolize death or evil spirits in many cultures.
2) Add orange lights indoors at night, which is traditionally associated with Halloween celebrations in America.
3) Serve food on black plates, bowls, and cups – it’s not just for restaurants! For example, consider serving black beans and rice or BBQ chicken legs over mashed potatoes smothered in dark chocolate sauce.
4) Include skeletons, spiders, pumpkins, bats, etc…
Click here to see how you can get some great ideas for decorating, what to wear, and even how to keep it affordable.
This is a post all about spooky wedding venues!
We have some great ideas for you this Halloween. We’ll cover everything from the venue to the food and decorations so that your spine-tinglingly good time doesn’t end when the party does!
Weddings can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune on your wedding venue. Here are some spooky wedding ideas for venues and give you some tips on picking a great venue!
3. Stationery & Signage
Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about your wedding! Whether you’re having a Halloween-themed wedding or not, these spooky ideas will make your day-of preparations easier.
We’ve got everything from templates for invitations to bride & groom signs. And if you need some help with more of the basics? We’ve also got some pre-made stationery packages – perfect for any occasion!
4. Florist & Decor
Halloween is a great time to get married! I share some of my favorite spooky wedding ideas from the floral and decor perspective in this article. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor ceremony or indoor reception, these ideas will help set your mood on Halloween night.
1) Mums: A flower often associated with fall, mums can be a great way to decorate your table or as part of an arrangement. Use them in combination with bright colors like purple, orange, and red to mix things up.
2) Fall Leaves: Fresh leaves from the ground are perfect for adding natural color to your table decorations. Bonus points if you use a pumpkin vase or another thing that will make it look more festive! 3) Candles: Using candles at a dinner table not only adds ambiance but also gives off a nice glow-in-the-dark effect after the sun sets; it’s perfect!
Here are some spooky wedding ideas for you to get the creative juices flowing. Watch this video and get inspired by our photoshoot with a bride in a cemetery, mummies, pumpkins, and more!
In this article, we will give you tons of great Halloween-themed decoration ideas and show you how to create the perfect ambiance for your big day!
6. Rentals: Lighting, Dancefloor, Bar, Tableware, Chairs, Linens, etc.
If you’re planning a Halloween wedding, here are all the best ideas for spooky decor. Well, in this post, you’ll learn some spooky ideas for rentals that will take your Halloween wedding to the next level.
You’ll learn about lighting, dancefloor, bar, tableware chairs, linens, and so much more!
7. Cake & Desserts
Need some spooky wedding cake and dessert ideas? Get inspired with this post of Halloween cakes and desserts. These treats are perfect for your special day, from chocolate spiders to pumpkin pies, marshmallow ghosts, to caramelized whiskey.
Halloween weddings are spooky, fun, and tons of great ideas for the bride that loves the dark side! Check out this fantastic hair and makeup looks to get you inspired. Click the links below to learn about the best way to give your hair and makeup a Halloween vibe.
9. Wedding Party
Ever wonder what you would look like if you were a character in a spooky movie? Here’s an example of how to get that gothic, creepy, haunted wedding feel with your bridal party.
It’s almost time for Halloween, and what better way to celebrate than a spooky wedding?! I’ll show you how easy it is to create your wedding favors for your guests in this post below!
You May Also Enjoy:
- Top 21 Truly Unique Black Wedding Cakes
- 11 Unique and Elegant Marble Wedding Cake Ideas
- 10 Creative Book Lover Wedding Cakes That Are Pin-Worthy
If you’re looking for something a little different this Halloween, consider having your wedding spooky-themed. We’ve gathered some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing and encourage anyone interested in hosting an extra creepy event or even throwing an all-night party at their venue. So, would you have a spooky wedding? Let me know in the comments below!
Baking is fun, but decorating a cake can be intimidating.
If you’re like most people, baking cakes at home is something you’ve always wanted to do but never quite got around to it. We all know that learning new skills and hobbies can keep us young and healthy in mind and body! But what if the only reason you haven’t tried your hand at decorating a cake yet is because of fear? Fear that it’s too hard or takes special tools or ingredients that are hard to find? I’m here to tell you that none of these things are true! Cake decoration doesn’t have to be scary – with the proper knowledge and supplies, anyone can learn to decorate a cake from scratch. And best of all, this course will teach you everything from A-Z, so there’s no guesswork involved.
The best thing about this online class is that it contains EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DECORATING. Click here to get more information!