Hey! Welcome to XO, Katie Rosario!
I’m Katie – the creator of XO, Katie Rosario and Foolproof Cakes for Beginner Bakers from Los Angeles, CA.
I am a former Beverly Hills pastry chef who has worked as a food stylist in front of the camera and behind the scenes on many TV shows like Food Network’s Cake Wars, Cupcake Wars, and Halloween Wars as well as Netflix’s Nailed It! I have worked over 20,000+ hours making cakes for TV shows, client’s parties, and large events.
I started my journey as a food blogger to share my love of food and cake decorating! I knew very early on that I have always wanted to make people happy through all things creative. My goal is to create memories and experiences for people through custom cakes and delicious recipes.
I believe that being a great baker and cake decorator starts with confidence in the kitchen. I teach foundational baking and cake decorating techniques that will help my students become more confident so they can make any cake creation.
Here’s a look at recent features that I’m humbled and proud to have been a part of.
- The Feed Feed – Food Writer
- Disney Eats Mickey Pop Tarts, Avocado Rose Toast, Mickey Cookies – Food Stylist
- Netflix Nailed It! & Nailed It! Holiday – Food Stylist
- Cake and Lace (Wedding Cake) – Cake Decorator
- Wedding Chicks (Macarons) – Food Stylist
- California Wedding Day (Mini Wedding Cakes) – Cake Decorator
- Food Network’s Cake Wars, Halloween Wars and Cupcake Wars – Cake Decorator
So that being said you can find all of that and even more around here, so get inspired!
Let’s Get Baking!
WANT TO CONNECT?
If you want to connect, you can contact me here.
How to Avoid Making Common Baking Mistakes with this FREE Checklist!
Get this FREE checklist to learn how you can avoid these 9 common baking mistakes!