Do you plan to move in the near future? What about a new car? Do you have a vacation to save for? Or do you need to start putting money aside for an emergency fund?
Life can be a wild ride so having some savings can come in handy when those adventures or bumps in the road pop up.
Do you know where to start? Do you know how much you really spend every month? What about how much debt you have? All these questions are super important when you are trying to save money and come up with a budget.
Most people don’t know how much they spend or how much debt they currently have each month. So before you can start saving it’s important to know how much you spend, debt and income you are bringing in each month.
I didn’t know how much I actually spend on everything or truly how much debt I actually had. So how could I start saving if I needed the money every month to pay for bills?
Then one friend referred me to one app. This app connects all my bank, credit cards, and loan accounts in one place. Through this I am able to get a real-time description of my accounts. I get recommendations on how to cut back on my spending and so much more.
I was definitely skeptical at first because I didn’t want to lose the money I already have. After the first 2 weeks I already saved over $100 without doing anything. How cool is that!
I didn’t know that I had extra money to put away. I was so excited I was jumping up and down!
This app automatically saves money for me.
This app is a personal financial manager at the palm of your hand. This is the advice that I always needed but never could afford. And now I am sharing it with you.
So what is the app I’m talking about? Its name is Albert, your personal financial manager.
Albert helps identifies your real-life spending vs. income, saves money every week, gives you recommendations on how to lower your debt.
What is Albert?
- Albert gives simple financial advice, saves money automatically every week and lets you take action directly from the app.
- Albert connects to all of your accounts and provides real life recommendations—like repaying credit card debt with a low-interest loan, getting life insurance, or setting up the right retirement plan. They partner with the world’s largest financial institutions so that you can take action on our guidance directly from the app.
How does Albert work?
- Albert recommends actionable improvements like repaying credit card debt with a low-interest loan, getting renter’s insurance, lowering credit card fees, or setting up the right retirement plan. Albert is always humming along quietly in the background, making sure that you’re making the best financial decisions.
- Automatically sync all of your financial information in one place – bank accounts, credit cards, loans, investments, even your property. Albert supports every major financial institution in the U.S. Get an automatic, intelligent view into your budget. See your income, bills, and spending in one place.
- Save automatically with your Albert Savings account, directly in the app. Withdraw your money at any time, quickly and with no fees. View searchable, fully categorized transactions across all of your accounts and track your financial health and find actionable ways to improve.
Does Albert cost me anything?
- No! Albert is totally FREE! Just downloaded it on your phone and sign up. That’s it, it’s super easy.
Is Albert Safe to use?
- From the Albert Website: “Your peace of mind is our highest priority. Albert uses bank-level security to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored. [They] don’t store your banking credentials, and we work with the world’s largest financial institutions to hold our servers to the highest standards. All funds held within Albert Savings are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000.”
- I personally use this app and it has saved me a ton each month and I wouldn’t recommend anything without loving it myself.
Here is more FAQ from the Meet Albert website.
If you have any unique questions based on your individual accounts, the customer service is awesome. They will text you right away with the answers you are seeking or they will help you troubleshoot it the best they can.
There is no reason for you not to try this app, it’s FREE! You aren’t going to lose anything by trying it. You will actually gain more by saving through this app.
This is the advice you have been searching for. With Albert by your side, saving money monthly just became a whole lot easier.
How to Avoid Making Common Baking Mistakes with this FREE Checklist!
Get this FREE checklist to learn how you can avoid these 9 common baking mistakes!