Are you in a party-planning mood? Looking for something special to serve your guests that’s sure to impress and satisfy their cravings? Look no further than the ultimate grazing table!
An array of delicious snacks, cheeses, cured meats, olives, antipasti, and other crowd-pleasers make up this as-easy-as-it-gets meal.
All you need is the correct grocery list, so put on your apron and start shopping – we’ve got everything you need here to set up the perfect grazing table.
Let’s Get Started!
Cheeses are an essential part of any grazing table, and there are plenty of options to choose from. Select a variety of flavors and textures like blue cheese, brie, cheddar, feta, mozzarella, goat cheese, or camembert.
For a natural showstopper centerpiece, add a wheel of brie but be sure to get it out 15 minutes before serving so it can reach room temperature for optimal flavor.
Meats like prosciutto or salami add salty flavor and texture to your spread. Choose two or three types depending on your budget and how many people you will feed. Add nuts for crunch, such as almonds, walnuts, or cashews.
Olives will bring Mediterranean flair, including kalamata olives for intense flavor or green olives for a milder taste.
For condiments, think about what would pair nicely with your selection of cheeses and meats, such as fig jam, honeycomb, or truffle oil – all delicious additions!
For dips, create an array of hummus varieties like roasted red pepper hummus or garlic hummus, along with some white bean dip spiced up with herbs like basil and parsley.
Don’t forget vegetables like cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks – they make terrific accompaniments too! Fresh fruit is always welcome on any grazing table; choose whatever is in a season, like berries in the summertime or citrus fruits in wintertime.
And lastly, remember some sweets!
Of course, chocolate is always famous (incredibly dark) but also consider adding dried fruits like apricots or dates along with pretzels, crackers, and slices of fresh crusty bread.
Once you have all these items, check out our guide on arranging them into the perfect grazing table!
The Ultimate Grazing Table Grocery List
- You can use a foundation flower like eucalyptus or dried fall leaves. Start with larger flowers placed directly on the table and then add tiny vases at different heights to create a layering effect.
- Cheese – slice all the cheese before placing it on the board to make it easier for guests to grab!
- Brie – (do NOT cut the wheel of brie) always drizzle honey
- Goat Cheese
- Cheese soaked in Merlot wine
- Genoa Salami
- Olives – get a variety of olives
- Peppadew peppers stuffed with goat cheese (usually found on olive bar)
- Crackers – rosemary, wheat, and black pepper are good choices
- Bread – a variety of bread loaves. Get a couple of baguettes and Tuscan-style loaves.
- Chocolate – Lindt Dark Chocolate bar – surprisingly, the chocolate is always the first to go!
- Pretzel Sticks
- Dried Fruit
- Dried Apricots
- Dried Cranberries
- Banana Chips
- Large Sprigs of Rosemary or Any Fresh Herbs
- Red Grapes
- Grapefruit (Any citrus) + Pomegranates – cut these in half and place on the table (they look beautiful, edible decor)
- Granny Smith Apples
- Carrots (tri-color carrots look so good)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Campari Tomatoes – leave on the vine
- Bell Peppers
- Red Pepper Hummus
- Garlic Hummus
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Whole Seed Mustard
- Dijon Mustard
- Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard
- Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Fig Jam
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Blueberry Jam
Let me know what you would add to your grazing table grocery list!
You May Also Enjoy:
- How to Make An Epic Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- 15 Tasty Dessert Grazing Boards for Holiday Entertaining
- 17 Fall Charcuterie Boards For The Holidays
- Wine Night Appetizers That Will Please Everyone
- How To Create The Perfect Holiday Party Menu
With the right ingredients from our grocery list above, you can create an impressive grazing table that will make all your guests smile!
Start by selecting a few different kinds of cheese, then add meats for salty flavor, followed by condiments for sweetness with olives for brininess then don’tdon’t forget the dips plus plenty of fresh fruit & veg plus some sweet treats too – it’s easy when you know what to buy at the store.
For more advice on assembling your ultimate grazing table, head to our website, where we have plenty more tips and recipes, so get shopping now! Bon Appetit!
Pin it! Save it for later!
Leave a Reply